Clearview Golf Course's layout includes gently rolling terrain and undulating greens serving as a challenge to experienced golfers, while providing an enjoyable round for those players who are new to the game.

Course architect William "Bill" Powell began construction of Clearview Golf Club in 1946. The first nine holes opened for business in 1948. The second nine holes were added in 1978.